To oversee and take responsibility for the day-to-day running and compliance of the Residential & Mixed-Use Property Portfolio. Assist in Pre-Development Strategies, mobilise new developments, ensure effective inter departmental communication for the benefit of our clients and assist the Associate Director with the running, co-ordination and management of the Asset Team.
Associate Director – Residential & Mixed Use
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5.30pm
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Oversee and manage the Residential & Mixed-Use portfolio, assisting the Associate Director with supporting and mentoring the asset management team on the day to day activities
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure NPG is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the Client’s instructions
- Procure the services as required from third party providers to deliver the Management Service and meet the Clients Objectives
- Oversee Contractor/Supplier management & approval
- Direct Client liaison and reporting on all aspects of Residential & Mixed-Use property management and/or Business Management
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations including formal AGM’s and general Leaseholder/Resident meetings
- Look to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas
- Lead on client engagement – Tenders, appointments & on-going management review
- Lead on review and reporting on Asset Compliance (H&S, Legal etc.) ensuring the team and portfolio is compliant on all aspects
- Oversee & support the Financial Management of developments, Inc. service charge budgets, year-end accounts, set up budgets, voids etc.
- Monitoring & management of Insurance for the portfolio inc. procurement, renewal, claim management and compliance with all engineering inspections
- Work with the Customer Experience Team to ensure smooth and effective client engagement
- Assist with Estate Strategies and early service charge projections for new bids
- Lead on property Reporting
- Deal with any ad-hoc administrative, specialist projects or historic issues
- Work with the consultancy and mobilisation team to ensure that Technical Strategies are reviewed and consideration is given to Design for Management (M&E, Window Maintenance/Replacement, Refuse, landscaping etc.)
- Mobilise and take handover of new developments always considering the Customer Journey – Inc. handover documentation / O&M’s, Snagging, Commissioning etc.
- Manage the Design and co-ordinate the dressing of communal facilities where applicable
- BUSINESS AWARENESS – Has an up to date and detailed understanding of our Product and the needs of all our customers and stakeholders
- MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS – Builds and maintains good relationships with customers and colleagues by adopting the most appropriate approach to deal with people and situations. Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- COMMUNICATION – Conveys accurate information effectively using the most appropriate methods to reflect the needs of the audience and ensure mutual understanding
- INTEGRITY – Shows support for NPG’s values – particularly demonstrating the highest levels of confidentiality, honesty and integrity
- PERSONAL ORGANISATION – A Self-starter and an independent thinker, happy to forge forward with new initiatives and challenge the status quo. Demonstrates efficiency in one’s use of time and works in a well-structured and detailed way
- SELF CONTROL – Performs effectively by keeping emotions under control, particularly in stressful and difficult situations. Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
- ADAPTABILITY – Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- THOROUGHNESS – Is accurate, pays attention to detail and ensures tasks are completed on time.
Our Group Vision
We seek to create and manage places and properties that make a sustainable and positive difference to people communities and the planet.
Our Groups First Principles
- We’re Human– We are all human. That’s why we always act with respect, honesty, integrity and empathy.
- We’re inquisitive and insightful– We always ask ‘Why’ as we like to fully understand the issues before we act. We’re hungry for knowledge and are instinctively insightful, we can provide an informed point of view at all times.
- We’re connected communicators– We’re always connected. Whether that’s connected through our relationships. Having our fingers on the pulse when it comes to trends or our smart use of technology, being connected keeps us one step ahead.
- We’re brave and bold– We’re never afraid to make decisions. We are empowered to challenge the status quo and are constantly committed to find and deliver new ways of doing things. We hire potential, not politicians.
- We’re data driven– We take data seriously. Data, in all its forms, provides the basis for us to be an effective and efficient business.