Director BTR & PRS
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5.30pm
To be responsible for the day to day running of the BTR / PRS department and lead the team to deliver services to clients and residents. This includes oversight and involvement in the following areas where support will be provided:
• Client Relationships
• Staff Recruitment / Training
• Operational Budgets
• H&S / Compliance
• Customer Experience
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Managing the performance of line reports the members of the BTR team including carrying out monthly one to ones with all direct line reports and undertaking annual appraisals
• Ensure that the training of the BTR team is up to date and that any new starters are trained and inducted competently, including any onsite teams.
• To be involved in the recruitment of the BTR team members
• Support on or lead with mobilisation of any new BTR sites.
• Ensure that processes, procedures and policies are in place and followed correctly
• Understanding client requirements and ensure that all KPIs and SLAs are met
• Ensuring that clients strategies on portfolio performance are met and optimised
• Regularly engage with clients and hold regular client meetings and set agendas and document meetings with clear minutes and actions.
• Hold regular internal client strategic reviews to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio
• Ensure that client MI and reporting is issued at agreed timescales and that the content is accurate
• To provide initiative and new ways of reporting / financial management / market Comparables
• Work closely with the accounts teams to ensure that financial records are correct in order to produce accurate reporting
• Setting operational budgets and tracking spend versus budget on a regular basis
• Keep up to date with changes in legislation and statutory compliance and implement any required changes
• Ensure that the portfolio meets all statutory compliance, health and safety requirements
• Ensure that all council licences are in place including (but not limited to) HMO licences, selective licences
• Ensure that any Local Authority Notices or Environmental Health Notices are resolved and/or complied with
• Ensure that the BTR team understand all tenant and lease requirements
• Ensure that any residents issues or complaints are resolved in accordance with Navana’s complaints policy
• Contribute to appointment and management of any 3rd party suppliers including contractors and suppliers
• Working closely with the Customer & Experience team to improve community engagement, customer experience, and to ensure a smooth customer journey
• To remain flexible to meet the demands of an agile and growing business
• Educated to Degree Level
• ARLA NFOPP Level 3 England or Scotland
• IRPM 1
• Advanced IT skills
• At least 5 years working experience
Our Group Vision
We seek to create and manage places and properties that make a sustainable and positive difference to people communities and the planet.
Our Principles – Guiding our individual and collective behaviour
- Brave – In thought and act.
- Honest – With ourselves, with each other and with our clients and partners.
- Connected– To others, trends and the world around us.
- Inquisitive – Because the why is always more important than the now.